BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 04, 2011

Fun on a Friday Night!!

It was fun to learn that a preseason MLS(Major League Soccer) game was going to be played just 45 min from here. So, I went with two of my friends - Kayle and Lindsay. The Colorado Rapids were playing the San Jose Earthquakes. I had only been to 1 pro soccer game before, so I was excited for this.

They were playing at Cal Poly Stadium in San Luis Obispo. And tickets were way cheap!!! Only $15.

Players warming up.

Scoreboard... this is before the game.


Introducing the starters.

Game Time!!!



Foul in the goalie box led to this free kick. This would be the only goal of the game.




It was interesting to note that San Jose was the home team, but near the end of the game - it seemed like the fans in the stands were getting excited for either team when they were close to scoring. The Rapids lost 0-1.

1 comments:

Eli said...

Well, call me when they get good and I'll hop on the bandwagon...