BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

2010 Vandenberg AFB Annual Awards

Tonight was the Annual Awards Banquet. There was over 300 people there, and it was alot of fun. The food was good. It was a great thing to be a part of.

First I got a medallian for being nominated. This is me with Col Boltz, and Chief Johnson

This is me going through the Arch of Swords (I know that the name Arch of Swords can be part of a wedding ceremony, but for this purpose that is what I am going to call it till I find out the real name.)

I got the Vandenberg AFB Associate Unit Airman of the Year!!
And this is all of the award winners!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Ben, congratulations! I just showed my Mum and she is so proud of you! Haha, I guess it doesn't matter if it is the USAF or RAF, that air force pride runs deep!

McCormick Family said...

Congrats Ben ~ That's great news!! We hope you are well?

Roger and Marty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roger and Marty said...

Way to go Ben...jamin!! We are so proud of you. Laura's right, Air Force pride does run deep!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are so proud of you!!

JPK said...

Good job Ben! PS I like your blog. :)