BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Fun California Adventures (not the place next to Disneyland)

I figure its time to record some of the fun things I do here (sometimes). Today I spent the early afternoon with some co-wokers. Over the past few months some of them that go to San Diego quite often talk about these carne asada fries that they get when they go to San Diego. So, we heard of this place that has them around here. We went to Rancho Nipomo Deli & BBQ where we could get these carna asada fries.

They were really good. Not so healthy, but WAY yummy. Pieces of steak, cheese, pico de gallo, guacamole, and sour cream. I split one with someone else, and we both couldn't finish ONE plate. I also got a brisket sandwich which was pretty good too.

Next we decided to head over to Boomers to take on a mini golf challenge followed by a round of go-karts.


As you can see I started off strong, but ended up NOT being my day. And as for the go-karts... the karts really weren't that powerful, so unless you slowed down on purpose, it wasn't really fun. We are gonna have to go to a REAL track in L.A.

Next it was off to Yogurt Creations. A great way to cure that ice cream itch. I love to get the chocolate ice cream, topped off with LOTS of strawberries, chocolate syrup, and heath bar crumbs. Yummy!

Dont let my face fool you, it was really good.

1 comments:

Roger and Marty said...

It must be about time for you to get an assignment...you're having waaayyyy to much fun!!