BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterens Day 2008

Today we pay tribute to those who have and are serving our country. I got to participate in a Veterens Day Parade held last Saturday.

I marched with a bunch of people from my squadron. It was nice to hear the cheers, the clapping, and the waving of the flags. It makes me proud to serve this country.
The past week has been great. I passsed a pretty tough test in class. Josh called and let me know that he signed up for the Air Force, and is awaiting a job. I am looking forward to going to Colorado in a few weeks. I love you all!! Happy Vets Day!

3 comments:

Roger and Marty said...

I am proud to have you serving and I am proud to serve with you. Love ya, Dad

Eli said...

Hey, guess where we went last night? We went to Mitchell for the musical and paid a visit to the "Birthday Locker". It's still there and even easier to get open! Good times.
Good for Josh, too. Sorry BYU trashed you guys today. See you soon.

Unknown said...

When we asked Jake what Veteran's day was (after a brief discussion on who Veterens are) he said that they are the ones you take animals to and they make them feel better! Ha! We then had to revisit the previous discussion and he was proud of all you Cruzan boys!! : )