BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

Update....

My course has been going great. I am maintaining an average of over 90%, which I am very pleased with. I can't ask for much more.


I found out yesterday that I will eventually be leaving Texas, and heading for Vandenberg AFB, California.
A few pictures that I found online to know what I am heading for...
The dorms.....
The day room/coffee room around the dorms...
And the the dining facility....
It will be nice living on base again for a while. And the facilities look nice.
As for what is going on in the next few months. I am planning and looking forward to making a trip to The Springs for Thanksgiving. And then hopefully making it to Utah for Christmas.
I miss you all, and hope all is well.
And Layne(stepfather) you are in my prayers and thoughts as you recover from you heart surgery.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Congrats on the assignment. We know you'll enjoy Vandy! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you!

Jerry and Maaret said...

hooray! looks like your new homw will be nice :)

Janet Schlosser said...

California? That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see you when you're out here for Thanksgiving. We miss you!

Eli said...

What? Blast it all, Ben! We're heading to Utah for Thanksgiving. Well, that looks like a great base in Cali. Enjoy and call sometime!