BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip!!

It was a great Thanksgiving holiday. I made a trip to Colorado Springs to spend a few days with some family. It was so much fun! Thanks Rachel and Brian for having us over for Thanksgiving dinner, and thanks Jessica for putting up her little bro!!

Preparing the food...

Marty, you would have been so proud of Jessica, the sweet potato pie came out perfect.

Heading over to the Egberts place, we find Brian busy carving the turkey, and Rachel playing a game with the kids.


Along with it being Thanksgiving, it was also Nathan's birthday. There was alot of fun with the balloons...
Just some randon movies that I took.
Then Friday I helped Jessica put up her Christmas tree with her boys.
SOMEONE liked their cheesestick...
And after that, I was so into the Christmas spirit, that I went out and got my first Christmas tree - ever. The past few years, I've lived in dorms, where there wasn't much room for anything. I put up lights, but never enough room for a tree.
Yes!! Bring on the Christmas Season!!!

7 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

hooray for holidays!

rachel said...

We're so glad you came for Thanksgiving! You're awesome! I love the little video. Good going on the tree!

Janet Schlosser said...

It was fun seeing you on Thanksgiving. Enjoy your holiday season!

Eli said...

Good times. Sorry we missed you. Where will you be for Christmas?

Unknown said...

What a great tree! It looks like you had a blast over Thanksgiving weekend! Sure do miss you!!

Roger and Marty said...

Ben...your blog is so cool. It is a lot of fun to read.

Buchi Family said...

Hey, next time you're in Colorado Springs make sure and stop by to say hi.

Take care, Andy