BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Me?? A Promotion??



Yes!! Finally - after being in the USAF for 2 and a half years - I am getting promoted.


I get to put on my Senior Airman stripe on the 15th!! Yeah!! Go Me!!







Tradition!! Tradition!




They TOLD me they weren't going to hit me that hard - they lied.


(For those of you who don't know... this is the traditional way of getting your stripes pinned on)





And... just a normal picture - after church.

7 comments:

rachel said...

That's so awesome!! Congratulations. You're a stud!

Jerry and Maaret said...

yay ben!!!!

Eli said...

Hey Rock On, bro! Call me!

Mrs. Egg said...

yay! ben! congrats!

Unknown said...

hey bud! congratulations! so proud of you! cant wait to see you in about a month! love you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!

Roger and Marty said...

I just read the news!! Way to go! There's no place but forward!
Marty