BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 19, 2007

An interesting week.

This week we had a base-wide exercise. I got to be part of the group that got to put on make up and act as casualty victims. It was pretty fun - but it was also very cold.
Our typical day would start at 6 A.M. Then we would find out what scenerios we would be assigned to. But if we weren't assigned to one - then we would have to stay in the room all day anyway. So we would put movies on the big screen.





I only got to take one picture of what some of the makeup looked like - it was taken by my cell phone.



And as for how my retraining is going...
I found out this week what job I will most likely get.
On all of the forms that I have to fill out have me going into the 1N111 career field. That is the Imagry Analysis career field. Which was the one I was going for. So, the next few weeks should be very exciting - about finding out when the classes start, and waiting on a security clearance..
I'll be sure to keep you all up-to-date.

2 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

awesome, but scary on the face.

Unknown said...

hey thats exciting about the new job!