BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 13, 2007

2 Weeks or reintegration - OVER!?!


Well, to be totally honest with you when I got back from Qatar, I had evey intention to go sightseeing.

But that didn't quite workout the way I planned.







But that didn't quite workout the way I planned.


I managed to get out to a movie(The Bourne Ultimatum), and start going to Institute.


And then Friday night was the Stake Ball. There were only a handful of us Young Single Adults that showed up. But courtesy of some of the ladies, there are some photos to share.

4 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

hey sorry your vacation is over... it's great to have a break once in a while!

rachel said...

Looking studdly!!

Unknown said...

You look great!! Thanks for the update!!

Roger and Marty said...

Looks like you are back in the swing of things!