BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello There!!




I finally got back home... and I am glad to be back.




I started my journey home on the 23rd. We were suppose to leave early that morning, but then got delayed and didn't leave until about 7-8. I got to visit Germany. I stayed a night at Ramstein. That is a nice place. With hills... and pine trees.... it looked like a great place to go camping. The next morning... the 24th.... I caught a ride to Frankfurt to fly to England. Didn't get into England until 1130.




Being deployed has definately been a great experience. Here are a few pictures from my fun....




5 comments:

Eli said...

You Jerk! You didn't tell me you started a blog! Hey, give me a call sometime!

rachel said...

love the blog! glad you're back home safe and sound. i'll have to inform the girls that they can pray for you in england instead of cutar now. they never forget you! :)

Unknown said...

Nice blog!! We're so glad that you are home safe and sound! It was nice to talk with you!

Jerry and Maaret said...

WAHOO!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

Christy Hope said...

Hey like your blogs, they were all great, gives more depth into your life!