BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

O-o-o-OH-Klahoma!! Part 5 of 5

Yesterday was such a windy day! But everywhere to the north and the east there was pretty bad weather - rain, tornados. Of them came the way of Enid. But we stayed inside all day.
THE question. Probably the most asked question on this trip is... What do you want to eat? Where I live in California, the nearest Sonic is like 4 hrs away. So, I requested we eat Sonic hotdog before I went home. So yesterday was the big day.

After picking up some Sonic, we played Monopoly and Skipbo for the rest of the evening.

I lost at both games of Monopoly... I even had Boardwalk... But I won at Skipbo!


Today we went to Arlington, TX to go to Six Flags! On the drive, we went through Moore, OK. Home of Toby Keith.




It was alot of fun! Among the several rides we went on, we rode The Titan....


And Mr. Freeze.


Then this crazy one where the chairs spin around...


Stopped by Red Robin on the way home. It was a VERY good day.


And that wraps up my trip to Oklahoma. Tomorrow I leave to go home to California. It was such a great trip. Thanks Josh and Shaleese to show me all there was to do in Enid. I love you guys!

1 comments:

Eli said...

Sounds like a wild ride!