BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 11, 2011

Institute Fun!!

Tonight was the Institute opening social. It was fun. with food...

friends.....

and games.... Minute to Win It games!!!


I did one where I had a minute to move through all the cups. Taking one from the bottom of the stack and placing it on the top of the stack - all the way through the stack. I did it with 3 seconds to spare. I was a little difficult, because when the timer is going, and people are yelling - it makes you nervous, and start to fumble. So its a test of composure. :)


And there were other games... I'm sure if you've seen the show, you are familiar with this one.

It was a great night. Lots of fun!! Nice work!

1 comments:

Roger and Marty said...

Looks some good ol American Inginuity went to those games!