BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!! 2010

Merry Christmas, everyone! I always love this time of year. The happiness in the air, the lovely food, the gathering of families. Unfortunately this year I was unable to travel to be with family. But I am making the most of it. I am grateful for the gifts I recieved.
Thakns, Dad!

Camille, Jacob and family - thank you so much!! This is something I will definately cherish. What was the Risk for? Are you trying to tell me something?? :)

Yummy mint Chocolate Chip cookies and 2 High School Musical ornaments - Thanks Desi.


Santa even found the time to stop by. I got a new set of calf sleeves for my running, along with an ear warmer band. Oh!! And a IOU for the Air Force Marathon in September. How did he know?

Oh, and one more thing. Santa left me a ticket to Disneyland. YES!!!
I hope everyone else's Christmas is wonderful!! I miss you all!

2 comments:

Roger and Marty said...

Merry Christmas son! Hey have those socks been worn?

Unknown said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. We missed you out here. You need to practice - that is what the risk is for, going to the moon doesn't work out for you so well...