BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day at the Jay Leno Show.

This year's Thanksgiving was definitely was a different experience. I got to go to the Jay Leno Show. It was a special Military show - where the whole audience was made of military member. Well, first thing was to meet, and take the bus to NBC Studios in Burbank(northern LA).

We got to the studio, and then had to wait for 2 hours before they let us in to our seats.



I was a little disappointed they wouldn't let us take inside the studio, so I didn't get any actual pictures of Jay Leno, but after the taping he go pictures with the military members, divided into which location we were from. Hopefully I will get a copy of that picture soon so I can post it.

A little more about the show - Megan Fox was his special guest. And for the rest of the show, it was a competition between the 5 branches of the military. And - oh yeah... AIR FORCE won!!

And then after the taping of the show, Jay Leno had a bunch of tables and stuff set up and fed us a Thanksgiving dinner. It was pretty good, considering they cooked for several hundred people(which doesn't usually turn out the best). Yes, I got to shake Jay's hand. No, not everyone got to shake his hand. No, I did not shake Megan Fox's hand. Did I get on TV?? Maybe. I couldn't tell. I thought it was interesting to see what was shown, and what was edited out of the show. Also, all the prep-ing he does, the makeup. I thought it was interesting to see all of the stuff that goes on in the background.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! We watched and were looking for you!