BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm Weekend.

This weekend I got to go to Knott's Berry Farm in LA. I met some nice people, and had lots of fun.
John, Me, Mike, and Allison.
Allison, Mike and Me takin' a look at a map of the place. Where to go first??
John, Stephanie, and Me. This was after we went on Bigfoot Rapids.
Oh man, what was I thinking?? Just about to ride Supreme Scream...
254 ft up, and fall up to 50 mph. I've never though of myself to have a fear of heights, but this ride was definately nerve-racking.
A quick photo as we waited for the Knott's Fools Gold Stunt Show to start. There was Stephanie, Mike, Allison, Heather, and John. John is pointing to where I have to sit..... which is located in......
The splash zone!! It wasn't too bad though. I only got a few drops on my face.
The reason for the splash zone... right in front is a water well, and anytime one of the stuntmen would fall in, it would shoot out water.

That night we ate at Wahoo's Fish Taco place. They make one of the best beef avocado sandwiches I've EVER tasted.

Then we went out on the Huntingtong Beach Pier. It was a little chilly.
Me, Stephanie, Mike, Allison, Heather and John.
After a fun day on Sunday with a nice breakfast, church, and lunch - it was time to return home.
It was a great weekend.

1 comments:

Eli said...

Good times! Remember Montezuma's revenge back after 7th grade? Sweet...