BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Disneyland Fun!!

This past weekend (October 24th) I got to go to Disneyland. I went with some people from work - and it was alot of fun!!

Just inside the front gate...


I went with Ray and Jen. Thanks alot guys.


Disneyland is ready for Halloween...

California Adventures was fun too:



Ray and Jen doin some thinking - or whatever...


Turkey legs!! So yummy.


Kind of blurry... trying to get Walt Disney, Mickey and the Castle together.


The fireworks display was great. And we also saw a show called Fantasmic!! This is a small clip (5 1/2 mins) from the show Fantasmic(has been performed since 1992) ...

1 comments:

Janet Schlosser said...

I am so envious! How fun would that be? The last time I was at Disneyland was when I was 9. I guess we'll have to make a trip out there! Looks like you're having a good time:)