BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

On to Texas!!

So, I did all my traveling, and got here on the 9th. After a 10 hr flight from London to Dallas - it didn't seem so bad. But then the plane to San Angelo got delayed an hour. And with a thunderstrom hitting at the time, it delayed us another hour. I finally made it to Goodfellow at about 8 pm.

It is entirely too hot here. And VERY humid. But thank goodness the room in billeting has DE-humidifier. Pretty snazy - I just have to empty all the water out every so often. I always wondered if those things existed... and so the do.

But I am doing well, and getting use to the weather and getting familiar with the base.

2 comments:

McCormick Family said...

We're glad to hear that you got there all safe and sound, even if your flight was delayed! We miss you already, but thanks for the 5.30am text message before you left! Never knew that 5.30 in the morning exsisted till then ;) lol Talk to you soon!!

Mrs. Egg said...

Welcome back to the states! I guess we might see you in a month or so!