BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to work for some... still on vacation for others..

With people going back to work. I WOULD have been left at home all day.. but Becky and Neal were going to see some things around town. I got to go with them. And our nephew Antonio joined us.



Our first stop was Manitou Springs....


There is natural mineral water that comes out of the Indians canteen.

I can stand the water now... but as a kid I remember - I thought it was horrible. But people come from everywhere to fill up jugs to take home.

And Becky STILL doesn't like it....


Next stop .....

It was a little chilly out today!!


Then we were off to the Air Force Academy....



But it was getting dark quick... so no pictures....

It was an overall good day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! You look like you are having so much fun!! Sure do miss you!!

Mrs. Egg said...

looks like fun, hope you had a great christmas!